Self care is self preservation. If you’re not careful, it’s easy to start walking down the slippery slope towards burnout. If you want less stress,more energy and free time then self care is necessary. You’re worth it
Does this describe you?
- You are a nurse, physician, healthcare professional or wellness practitioner
- You are lacking time for yourself and your relationships
- You have more stress than you know what to do with
- You are a kind and compassionate person who is always doing things for others
- You try to be everything to everyone
- You find it difficult to say no
- You’re hard on yourself when you fail to be perfect
- You sometimes feel like you and your partner are like two ships passing in the night
- You have a hard time letting go of control
- Your childrens lives are flashing before your eyes. That makes you feel afraid and guilty. You wish you could just press pause.
- You’re becoming increasingly aware of your need to care for yourself
Well then, self care is the solution!
When you make yourself the lowest priority on your list there can be tragic consequences. Research suggests that lack of self care impacts your health and long term income. People who give too much and expect too little are more prone to health issues. They eventually lack the energy and focus to care for their patients or family members. Sometimes relationship problems arise. You don’t want to go there!
When you are deeply emotionally and physically exhausted your hope and optimism tends to dwindle. You can start to feel chronically overloaded or overwhelmed and maybe even start making errors at work.
You might say that taking care of yourself requires time, that you don’t have. The truth of the matter is, there are ways to fit in time for self care.
Benefits of Self Care:
- Better Focus
- More Peace
- More Energy
- More Free Time
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Health and Fitness
- More Fun Time with your spouse, kids and friends
- Increased Work/Life Satisfaction
- Increased Long Term Income
You work hard. You deserve to have time for yourself. You can make it happen and I can show you how! Take the first step and sign up to receive my 3 Free Keys To Creating More Free Time Right Away. When you’re ready for the second step, join me for a FREE CONSULT by filling out the form on my Contact Page and putting “Free Consult” in the subject line.
Gain more tools and strategies to aid in your own self care HERE.
Why wait for tomorrow when YOU can shine today!